22 SES 03 B, Issues of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) in Universities and Higher Education
Baram-Tsabari, A., & Yarden, A. (2005). Text genre as a factor in the formation of scientific literacy. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 42, 403-428. Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences (second ed.). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates: NJ. Holbrook, J., & Rannikmae, M. (2007). The nature of science education for enhancing scientific literacy. International Journal of Science Education, 29, 1347-1362. Kolstø, S. D. (2000). Consensus Projects: Teaching science for citizenship. International Journal of Science Education, 22,645-664. Laugksch, R. C. (2000). Scientific literacy: A conceptual overview. Science Education, 84, 71-94. Laugksch, R. C., & Spargo, P. E. (1996). Construction of a paper-and-pencil test of basic scientific literacy based on selected literacy goals recommended by the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Public Understanding of Science, 5, 331-359. Millar, R. (2006). Twenty first century science: Insights from the design and implementation of a scientific literacy approach in school science. International Journal of Science Education, 28, 1499-1521. Milli Egitim Bakanligi. (2006). Ilkogretim fen ve teknoloji dersi (6, 7 ve 8. siniflar) ogretim programi. Ankara. National Academy of Sciences. (1998). Every Child a Scientist: Achieving Scientific Literacy for All. How To Use the "National Science Education Standards" To Improve Your Child's School Program. Eric Database Accession Number: ED425929.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.