22 SES 05 A, The Bologna Process: How European Policy is Working Out at National and Institutional Levels (Part 1)
Joint Symposium with NW 22 and NW23. Continued in 22 SES 06 A
Bologna Follow-up Group. 2007. Bologna Process. Stocktaking Report 2007. Report from a working group appointed by the Bologna Follow-up Group to the Ministerial Conference in London, May 2007. Hoffman, D. M., & Välimaa, J. & Huusko, M. 2008. The Bologna Process in Academic Basic Units: Finnish Universities and Competitive Horizons. In J. Välimaa & O-H. Ylijoki (Eds.) Cultural Perspectives on Higher Education. Dordrecht: Springer, 227–243. Neave, G. & Amaral, A. 2008. On Process, Progress, Success and Methodology or the Unfolding of the Bologna Process as it Appears to Two Reasonably Benign Observers. Higher Education Quarterly 62 (1/2), 40–62. Veiga, A. & Amaral, A. 2009. Survey on the implementation of the Bologna process in Portugal. Higher Education 57 (1), 57–69.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.