session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
The Bologna Process: How European Policy is Working Out at National and Institutional Levels (Part 1)
22 SES 05 A
Joint Symposium with NW 22 and NW23. Continued in 22 SES 06 A
- The Bologna Process: How European policy is working out at national and institutional levels
Jani Petri Ursin Berit Karseth Ingolfur Asgeir Johannesson Ritva Jakku-SIhvonen Satu Uusiautti Monne Wihlborg Tone Dyrdal Solbrekke Christine Teelken Barbara Zamorski Elinor Edvardsson Stiwne Vassiliki Papatsiba Gudrun Geirsdottir Aivar Ots Varpu Tissari
- The Bologna Process in two Icelandic universities and accreditation (symposium 973)
Gudrun Geirsdottir Ingolfur Asgeir Johannesson
- The social dimension and lifelong learning - expectations and realities in the Swedish Bologna process (symposium 973)
Elinor Edvardsson Stiwne
- Curricula of Teacher Education: Comparative Analysis between Finland and Estonia (symposium 973)
Ritva Jakku-SIhvonen Satu Uusiautti Aivar Ots Varpu Tissari
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.