22 SES 06.5, Studying in Higher Education
Biggs, J., (1987), Student approaches to learning and studying, Hawthorn, Australian Council for educational research. Flavell, J.H., (1987), Speculations about the nature and development of metacognition, in F.E. Weinert, R.H. Kluwe (Eds.), Metacognition, motivation and understanding (pp. 21-29), Hillsdale, New Jersey, Erlbaum, pp.21-29. Jonassen, D.H., Grabowski, B.L., (1993), Handbook of individual differences in learning and instruction, New Jersey/London, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates. Pintrich, P.R., Smith, D.A.F., Garcia, T., McKeachie, W.J., (1993), Reliability and predictive validity of the Motivated Strategies for Learning Questionnaire (MSLQ), Educational and Psychological Measurement, 53, 801-813. Ryan, R.M., Deci, E.L., (2000), Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinsic motivation, social development and well-being, American Psychologist, 55, 68-78. Sadler-Smith, E., (1996), Approaches to studying: age, gender and academic performance, Educational Studies, 22 (3), 367-379. Säljö, R., (1979), Learning about learning, Higher Education, 8, 443-451. Vermunt, J.D., (1998), The regulation of constructive learning processes, British Journal of Educational Psychology, 68, 149-171.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.