session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Studying in Higher Education
22 SES 06.5
- The short inventory of learning patterns (SILP): instrument, reliability, construct and predictive validity
Liesje Coertjens Peter Van Petegem Donche Vincent
- Investigating the factorial structure and the construct validity of the Survey of Attitudes Toward Statistics (SATS): A European University Study
Tasos Barkatsas Vasilis Gialamas Theodoros Bechrakis
- Retaining Weaker Students: A Pilot Intervention Project in Chemistry at the University of Limerick
Sarah Hayes Peter Childs
- “Interruption and Failure in Higher Education: evidence from ISEG”
Margarida Lopes Graça Fernandes
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.