22 SES 09 B, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 2)
Paper Session. Continued from 22 SES 07 B.
Ariav, T., (2008). Teacher training: State of the art in Israel and the world and a look into the future. In: Reasons, problems and possible solutions .Van Leer Jerusalem Institute. Beijard, D., Verloop, N. & Vermunt, J. D.,(2000), Teachers' perceptions of professional identity; An exploratory study from personal knowledge perspective. Teaching and teacher education. 16. 749-764. Bresler, L. (Ed.). (2004). Knowing Bodies, Moving Minds: Towards Embodied Teaching and Learning. Dordtecht/ Boston/ London; Kluver Academic Publisher Daloz, L.,(1999). Mentor: Guiding the journey of adult learners.San Francisco. CA:Jossey-Bass. Kfir D., and Ariav, T., (Ed.) (2008). The Crisis in Teacher Education. In: Reasons, problems and possible solutions.Van Leer Jerusalem Institute. 9-19. Kfir, D. and Ariev, T., (2008). The crisis in teacher education. In: Reasons, problems and possible solutions, Van Leer Jerusalem Institute. 19-55. Kosminski, L., (2008). Professional identity and teaching. The research paths. 15. The Mofet Institute. Tel Aviv.13-17. Shatz-Oppenheimer, O., (2008). Narrative and professional identity.In: The research paths. 15. The Mofet Institute. Tel Aviv. 27-33. Zimmerman, V., (2008). Aspects of professional identity and professional development of educators. The research paths. 15. The Mofet Institute. Tel Aviv.45-57
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.