session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 2)
22 SES 09 B
Paper Session. Continued from 22 SES 07 B.
- Group dialogue based learning as a method of building a culture of assessment and inquiry for primary school student teachers
- Bologna and Higher Education Teaching-Learning Processes at Portuguese Universities: An analysis of the contributions of debates on online forums
Carlinda Leite Carlinda Leite Preciosa Fernandes
- Causal attributions and their role in students’ success stories: a meeting point between the attributional theory and the narrative approach
- What do students in the first year of their studies learn from tutors facilitating their learning in counseling skills?
- The Challenging Journey: Needs and Expectations of the Graduates of Curriculum and Instruction Graduate Degree Program
Gulcin Tan-Sisman Esra Eret Mehmet Erdogan Ahmet Ok
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.