22 SES 09 B, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 2)
Paper Session. Continued from 22 SES 07 B.
+++Lastly, the research might also provide evidence to compare the CI program with European ones. References: Ercetin, Sule (2006). Turkish higher education institutions in Bologna Process. Humanity & Social Sciences Journal, 1 (1), 18-27. Gredler, M., E. (1996). Program evaluation. USA: Pearson Education. Kearney, M-L. (2008). The role of post-graduate education in research systems. Paper prepared for the UNESCO/DCU Workshop on Trends in Post-Graduate Education, Dublin City University, 5-7 March 2008. Retrieved February 3, 2009 from http://unesdoc.unesco.org/ images/0015/001593/159388e.pdf Leedy, P.D., & Ormrod, J.E. (2005). Practical research: Planning and design (8th ed.). New Jersey: Merrill & Prentice Hall. Morrison, G. R., Ross, S. M. & Kemp, J. E. (2004). Designing effective instruction (4th ed.). Hobooken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Patton, M.Q. (1990). Qualitative evaluation and research methods (2nd ed.). Newbury Park: CA. Sage
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.