22 SES 09 B, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (Part 2)
Paper Session. Continued from 22 SES 07 B.
Bar-Tal, D. (1982). The effects on teachers’ behaviour on pupils’ attributions: a review. In C. Antaki and C. Brewin (Eds.) Attributions and psychological change. London: Academic Press. Elliott, J. (2005). Using narrative in social research. London: Sage. Flick, U. (2006). An introduction to qualitative research. London: Sage. Hau, K.-T. & Salili, F. (1993). Measurement of achievement attribution: A review of investigation methods, question contests, and measurement formats. Education Psychology Review, Vol. 5, No. 4, 377-422. Jovchelovich, S. & Bauer, M. (2000). Narrative interviewing. [online] London: LSE Research Online. [15.11.2007] http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/2633. Laherand, M.-L. & Putnina, M. (2007). Estonian and Latvian students’ causal attributions fot their academic success and failure. In Acta pericemonologica rerum ambientum Debrecina. Tomus 2. Debrecen. 96-104. Nurmi, J.-E., Aunola, K., Salmela-Aro, K., & Lindroos, M. (2003). The role of success expectation and task-avoidance in academic performance and satisfaction: Three studies on antecedents, consequences and correlates. Contemporary Educational Psychology, Vol. 28, Issue 1, 59-90. Parameswaran, G. & Hom, H. (2001). Cultural considerations: interpretations of blame and perceived ability among children in India. Educational Studies, Vol. 27, No. 3, 269-279. Weiner, B. (1980). Human motivation. New York: Holt, Rinehart, & Winston.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.