22 SES 02 B, Student Expectations and Competencies in Higher Education
1. Carnoy, Martin. Higher Education in the Global Knowledge Economy: How the world's largest developing economies are adjusting their higher education systems in the face of new economic and social possibilities. Unpublished manuscript, 2009. 2. From Knowledge to Welfare: the integration of science and higher education for the development of Russia / The World Bank. Moscow, 2006 (in Russian). 3. Lucena, Juan, Downey, Gary, Jesiek, Brent, and Sharon Elber. Competencies Beyond Countries: The Re-Organization of Engineering Education on the United States, Europe, and Latin America // Journal of Engineering Education. 2008 (October). P. 433-447.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.