22 SES 06 B, Internationalisation of Higher Education (Part 1)
Paper Session. Continued in 22 SES 08 B.
BRUNNER, B. R. (2006) Student perceptions of diversity on a college campus: scratching the surface to find more. Intercultural Education, 17 (3), 311–317. CLARK, T. (2006) OECD Thematic Review of Tertiary Education Country Report: United Kingdom. (Nottingham, DfES Publications). HYLAND, F., TRAHAR, S., ANDERSON, J. & DICKENS, A. (2008) A Changing World: The Internationalisation Experiences of Staff and Students (Home and International) in UK Higher Education. Available at http://escalate.ac.uk/downloads/5248.pdf SANDERSON, G. (2007) A foundation for the internationalization of the academic Self. Journal of Studies in International Education TRAHAR, S. (2006) A part of the landscape: the practitioner researcher as narrative inquirer in an international higher education community, in: S. Trahar (Ed.) Narrative Research on Learning: Comparative and International Perspectives. (Oxford: Symposium), 201–219. TRAHAR, S. (2007a) Teaching and Learning: The International Higher Education Landscape. Available at http://escalate.ac.uk/3559 TRAHAR, S. (2008) Close encounters of the cultural kind: reflections of a practitioner researcher in a UK higher education context. In M. Hellsten & A. Reid (Eds) Researching international pedagogies: Sustainable practice for teaching and learning in higher education. (pp 45-64)New York: Springer. TURNER, Y. & ROBSON, S. (2008) Internationalizing the university. London: Continuum.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.