session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Internationalisation of Higher Education (Part 1)
22 SES 06 B
Paper Session. Continued in 22 SES 08 B.
- Psychological distress of international students in Turkey
Evrim Cetinkaya S. Gülfem Cakir Yasar Kondakci
- Internationalisation at Home: How Can 'Local' Students and Academics Benefit From the International Landscape of Higher Education?
- Perceptions of European Students Learning within an Australian Study Abroad Community
Ann Cheryl Armstrong Lesley Harbon
- What attracts foreign students to study in Turkey? An analysis of inbound student mobility in Turkey
Yasar Kondakci Evrim Cetinkaya Sakine Gülfem Cakir
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.