22 SES 08 A, Institutional Creativity - Universities in Transformation
Selected references: Florida, R. (2002) The Rise of the Creative Class. New York, Basic Books. Leadbeater, C. & Oakley, K. (2001) Surfing the Long Wave: Knowledge Entrepreneurship in Britain, London Demos at http://www.demos.co.uk/files/Surfingthelongwave.pdf. Peters, M.A. & Besley, Tina (A.C.) (2006) Building Knowledge Cultures: Education and Development in the Age of Knowledge Capitalism, Lanham, Boulder, NY, Oxford, Rowman & Littlefield. Peters, M.A. (2007) Knowledge Economy, Development and the Future of Higher Education. Rotterdam, Sense Publishers. Putnam, R. (2000), Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community, Simon & Schuster. Romer, P. (2007) Economic Growth. Fortune Encyclopedia of Economics, David R. Henderson (ed.), New York: Time Warner Books. http://www.stanford.edu/~promer/EconomicGrowth.pdf
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.