22 SES 06 A, The Bologna Process: How European Policy is Working Out at National and Institutional Levels (Part 2)
Joint Symposium with NW 22 and NW 23 Continued from 22 SES 05 A
References Adam, S. (2007): Report Based on the Analysis of Individual Country 2007 Stoctaking Submissions on the Implementation of National Qualifications Frameworks. Strasbourg: Council of Europe Higher Education Forum on Qualifications Frameworks. Karseth, Berit (2006): Curriculum restructuring in higher education after the Bologna process: a new pedagogic regime? Revista Espanola de Educacion Comparada (12) 255 - 284. Karseth, Berit (2008): Qualifications frameworks for the European Higher Education Aera: an new instrumentalism or 'Much Ado about Nothing'? Learning and Teaching; Vol. 1.(2) s. 77-101. Solbrekke, Tone Dyrdal (2008): Educating for professional responsibility - a normative dimension of higher education. Utbildning och Demokrati ; (Education & Democracy)Vol. 17.(2) s. 73-96.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.