session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
The Bologna Process: How European Policy is Working Out at National and Institutional Levels (Part 2)
22 SES 06 A
Joint Symposium with NW 22 and NW 23 Continued from 22 SES 05 A
- The Bologna process: A science fiction story? (symposium 973)
Berit Karseth Tone Dyrdal Solbrekke
- Convergence through collaboration: What can we learn from initiatives of Joint Programmes in Europe? (symposium 973)
- Reflecting on the Bologna outcomespace – some pitfalls and transnational changes! (symposium 973)
Christine Teelken Monne Wihlborg
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.