22 SES 06 C, Widening Participation in Higher Education (Part 2)
Paper Session Continued from 22 SES 05 C
Benseman, John, Helen Anderson & Judy Nicholl (2003): “Recruitment Is but the First Step: Lessons in Retention from Access Strategies in New Zealand”. In: Improving Completion Rates Among Disadvantaged Students. Thomas, Cooper & Quinn (Eds.). Bollinger, Lee (2003): “The Need for Diversity in Higher Education”. In: Academic Medicine, Vol. 78, No. 5/May 2003, pp. 431-436. Frølich, Nicoline, Synnøve Brandt, Elisabeth Hovdhaugen & Per Olaf Aamodt (2008): Marketing for whom? Higher education institutions' student recruitment strategies. Paper presented at the 30th Annual EAIR Forum, 24–27 August 2008, Copenhagen, Denmark. Riddell, Sheila, Teresa Tinkling & Alastair Wilson (2005): Disabled students in Higher Education. Perspectives on widening access and changing policy. Statistics Norway (2008): Education statistics. Credit point production at universities and colleges, 2006/2007. http://www.ssb.no/english/subjects/04/02/40/spuh_en/ Thomas, Liz & Michael Cooper (2000): Changing the Culture of the Campus: Widening Participation in Higher Education. Woodrow, Maggie (2000): What is Widening Participation? http://www.uel.ac.uk/continuum/resources/documents/WhatisWideningParticipationWoodrowM2000.doc
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.