session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Widening Participation in Higher Education (Part 2)
22 SES 06 C
Paper Session Continued from 22 SES 05 C
- Towards Social Inclusion? An Analysis of Policies and Politics concerning Differentiation in Higher Education in Britain and in Germany
- Success for all: Creating minority and indigenous student success in degree-level studies in a post-European context.
Te Oti Rakena Dr Airini Gillian Reynolds Reynolds Elana Taipapaki Curtis
- Higher education institutions and their responsibility for maintaining diversified student groups
Synnøve Brandt Nicoline Frølich
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.