Knowledge Mobilization in Education (Part 2): Knowledge Mobilization in Different European Contexts
01 SES 11 B
Symposium continues from 01 SES 10 B
- Knowledge Mobilization in Education, Part 2: Knowledge Mobilization in Different European Contexts
Tim Cain Georgeta Ion Romita Iucu Tanya Ovenden-Hope Linda la Velle Lars Qvortrup Marie Gaussel Sara Bubb Janice Tripney Olivier Rey
- Research-based Education for Master and Doctoral Studies in the Romanian Universities
Georgeta Ion Romita Iucu
- Translational Research in Education for Knowledge Mobilisation: a Study of Use and Teacher Perception in Primary Schools in England, UK
Tanya Ovenden-Hope Linda la Velle
- Capacity Building: Research Informed Development of Schools and Teaching Practices in Denmark and Norway
- The Conditions of a Successful Appropriation of Research Results by Teachers
Marie Gaussel Olivier Rey Olivier Rey
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.