session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Dialogues between Peers through Feedback, Observation and Instruction
22 SES 02 A
- Analysing Peer- Feedback in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: An Exploratory Study in Educational Sciences
Georgeta Ion Aleix Barrera-Corominas Diego Castro-Ceacero Marina Tomàs-Folch Maria del Mar Duran-Bellonch
- Differences in Volunteering between Teacher Training and other Higher Educational Students in a Central Eastern European Region
Hajnalka Zsuzsanna Fényes
- What catches the eye in a class observation? - Lecturers' perspectives in a program of multidisciplinary peer observation of teaching
Ana Cristina Torres Amélia Lopes Ana Mouraz Jorge Valente
- Peer-Instruction Unveiled: Measuring Self-Assessment Skills and Learning Gains in a Large Flipped Learning Environment
Fabio Riccardo Arico Duncan Watson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.