session provided by 22. Research in Higher Education
Reform Programs and Faculty Staff
22 SES 09 C
- How effective doctoral education programs work: An examination of a faculty development program from the perspectives of PhD students
Ömer Çalışkan Karri Holley
- Assessing Faculty Incivility
Dorit Alt Yariv Itzkovich
- Experiences of Research Assistants in Faculty of Education at the Dissertation Process: A Case Study
Şahin Danişman Özge Öztekin Sabiha İşçi Esra Çakmak Fatma Uslu Engin Karadağ
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.