session provided by 23. Policy Studies and Politics of Education
Policies & Politics of Exclusion and Inclusion (Part 1)
23 SES 01 C
Paper Session to be continued in 23 SES 02 C
- “Why collaborate when we are expected to compete?” School principals balancing marketization and inclusion in Swedish upper secondary education
Ulf Lundström Ann-Sofie Holm Marianne Dovemark Inger Erixon Arreman
- ‘Inclusive Thinking in the Backbones’Teachers’ Professional Roles in Relation To Policies on Inclusion and Marketization in Swedish Post-16 Education
Inger Erixon Arreman Marianne Dovemark Ann-Sofie Holm Ulf Lundström
- Political Analysis Of Educational Discourses in Professional Training Programmes For Socially-excluded People.
Juan Ramón Rodríguez Fernández
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.