session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
School-Related Transitions Within a Life Course Perspective II
14 SES 04 B
- Developing Cultural Capital – Parents Transitioning Their Children Into The School System In Australian Indigenous Communities.
Helen Klieve Beverley Flückiger
- Improving Transition to Post-school for Young People with Complex Autism
Mairi Ann Cullen Stephen Cullen
- Stakeholder Views on Implementing Positive Behaviour Interventions and Support (PBIS) in Australian Schools: The Process, Parent Involvement and Systems Improvements
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.