session provided by 07. Social Justice and Intercultural Education
Joint Session NW 31 and NW 07
07 SES 05 C JS
Paper Session Joint Session NW 07 and NW 31
- Rethinking the ‘Gender and Literacy’ Debate; Looking Back to Move Forward
- Exploring use and importance of migrant students’ L1 literacy practices from guardians’ and L1 teachers’ point of view
Mirja Tarnanen Merja Kauppinen
- Cultural and linguistic minorities in school: The teachers' perspective
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.