session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Home-school-community Links: Learning Mathematics, Economics and Family Business
14 SES 01 B
- How and what are children learning about economics? A comparative case study with two primary schools
Tim Jay Ulises Xolocotzin
- Mathematics at Home and at School for Children in Foster Care: the Example of Skye, aged 8.
- Family Business as a Specific Environment for Intergenerational Learning
Lenka Kamanová Katerina Pevna Milada Rabušicová
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.