session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Interventions to Promote Wellbeing: Schools and Community
14 SES 03 C JS
Joint Paper Session NW 08 and NW 14
- Creating The Conditions For Collective Impact: Improving Wellbeing And Educational Outcomes For Children Through Community Prevention Coalitions In Disadvantaged Communities
Ross Homel Neil Dempster Kate Freiberg Sara Branch Clare Tilbury Greer Johnson
- Opening the Conversation about Children's Well-being: Tensions, Confluences and Possibilities in School-based Mental Health Promotion
- A School Intervention Aiming to Promote Mental Resources in Childhood and Adolescence
Merle Müller Katharina Pucher Eike Quilling
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.