session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Developing Teacher Competencies: The role of beliefs, values and goals
10 SES 04 C
- What Contributes to Being a Good ‘Assessor’? Predicting Student Teachers’ Competence in Educational Assessment by Personality, Socio-Demographic and Biographic Variables.
Christoph Schneider Rainer Bodensohn
- Developing pre-service teacher agency
Jane Abbiss Letitia Fickel
- Beliefs, Values anGoals as Aspects of Teachers’ Intercultural Competence: Empirical Evidence on their Structure
Bruno Leutwyler Danijela S. Petrović Milica Erić Tijana Jokic Blagica Zlatković
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.