session provided by 10. Teacher Education Research
Professional Identity & Teacher Identity: Motivations
10 SES 06 A
- Critical Aspects of Critical Events in Teacher Students’ Learning to Teach
- Student Teachers’ Narratives of Learning to Become a Teacher in Thailand
- Motivations for Choosing Teaching Career – Comparison of Finnish and German Teacher Students
Jani Petri Ursin Christian Harteis Katja Vähäsantanen Michael Goller Dagmar Festner
- “Multiple Layers”: Re-conceptualizing the University Supervisor’s Role
Laura Vernikoff Colleen Horn Kelsey Darity A. Lin Goodwin
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.