session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Professionals' Perceptions and Role in School-community Learning Projects
14 SES 04 B
- Educators’ Perceptions about School Community Relations in Turkey
- Multiprofessional Cooperation Or Co-existence? How Teachers And Social Workers Differenciate Professional Duties, Interact and Interconnect In All-day Schools.
Patricia Schuler Esther Forrer Kasteel
- Parental Mentoring as a concept of Parental Involvement in the Context of School Development in Urban Areas
Imogen Feld Julia Gerick
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.