session provided by 18. Research in Sports Pedagogy
Developing Teachers Professional Identity: The contemporary physical education teacher
18 SES 08
- (Re) negotiating ‘praxis shock’: Female teachers’ understandings of effective pedagogical practice in all-boys’ physical education
Amanda Mooney Chris Hickey
- Professional Body Orientations In Physical Education Student Teachers’ Professional Identity
Jukka Virta Anneli Eteläpelto Päivi Hökkä Helena Rasku-Puttonen
- Physical Education Pre-service and In-service Teachers’ Professional Identity and Understanding of Quality of Physical Education
- Talking It Through: Using Youth Voice To Explore Pupils’ Knowledge, Understandings And Conceptions Of Healthy, Active Lifestyles
Oliver Hooper Jo Harris Lorraine Cale
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.