session provided by 18. Research in Sports Pedagogy
Ill-being and Well-being: Digital pedagogies and teachers' coping skills
18 SES 12 JS
Joint Paper Session NW 08 and NW 18
- Lost in Translation? Proposing a Model of Values Literacy for Physical Education
Fiona Chambers Rachel Sandford
- Teacher And Schoolchildren Affected By Parental Mental Disorders. Teachers Mental Health Promotion Abilities and Possibilities In Everyday Schoollife.
Dirk Bruland Janine Broeder Orkan Okan Paulo Pinheiro Bauer Ullrich
- Developing Digital Wellbeing for Teachers and Pupils: A Design Thinking Approach
Fiona Chambers Orla Murphy Anne Jones
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.