Ecosystems of Teacher Development Part 1
01 SES 14 A
Symposium to be continued in 01 SES 16 A
- Ecosystems of Teacher Development Part 1
Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Ian Hardy Sigrun Svenkerud Brit Ballangrud James Calleja Rachel Shanks Janne Madsen Anne-Lise Strande Michelle Attard Tonna Dean Robson Rauno Huttunen Kathleen Mahon
- Ecology and Boundaries as Metaphors in Sustainable Education
Sigrun Svenkerud Brit Ballangrud Janne Madsen Anne Lise Strande
- Ecosystems of Teacher Learning: Theoretical Perspectives
Hannu L. T. Heikkinen Ian Hardy Rauno Huttunen
- How Career Phases, Professional Learning Communities and Experiences Afford and Constrain Participation in Different Ecosystems of Teacher Learning
James Calleja Rachel Shanks Michelle Attard Tonna Dean Robson
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.