session provided by 16. ICT in Education and Training
Developing Student Teachers’ Digital Competence
16 SES 06 A
- Developing Student Teachers’ Digital Competence
Greta Björk Gudmundsdottir Adrisn McDonagh Oliver McGarr Tonje Hilde Giaever Louise Mifsud Ove Edvard Hatlevik Ed Smeets Ove Edvard Hatlevik Anubha Rohatgi Josephine Milton Bård Ketil Engen
- Digital Competence in Teacher Education: Historical roots and current manifestations
Oliver McGarr Adrian McDonagh
- Student teachers’ attitude towards ICT: An analysis of measurement invariance of a perceived usefulness of ICT scale
Tonje Hilde Giaever Louise Mifsud Ove Edvard Hatlevik Bård Ketil Engen
- Student teachers, ICT and cyber ethics across four European countries
Greta Björk Gudmundsdottir Ove Edvard Hatlevik Anubha Rohatgi Josephine Milton
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.