session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Teacher Resilience in Adverse Contexts
01 SES 09 C
Maria Assunção Flores
- Context Matters: Quantifying the Importance of Risk and Promotive factors in Teacher Resilience
Stephanie Ainsworth Jeremy Oldfield
- Teacher Burnout and Self-Efficacy: Implications for Teacher Training
Irena Smetackova Anna Pachova Ida Viktorova Veronika Francova Veronika Pavlas Martanova
- Enabling Artistic Teachers: Effects of Professional Learning for Artistry of Instructional Design
Brittany Harker Martin
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.