session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Forced Migration and Inclusive Education: European perspectives on including forced migrants into teacher training, (non-)formal schooling and work Part 2
04 SES 16 B
Symposium continued from 04 SES 14 B, to be continued in 04 SES 17 B
- Forced Migration and Inclusive Education: European Perspectives on Including Forced Migrants into Teacher Training, (Non-)Formal Schooling and Work II
Michelle Proyer Gry Pasulgaard Tatjana Atanasoska Helena Deiß Susan Rafik Hama Hanna Ragnarsdóttir Wayne Veck Lani Florian
- (Re-)Entering education - young refugees, educational possibilities, and political developments in Austria
Tatjana Atanasoska Helena Deiss Michelle Proyer
- Migration, refugees and rural futures in the high North
- Refugees in Iceland: Differences and opportunities in the new environment
Susan Rafik Hama Hanna Ragnarsdóttir
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.