session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Whole School Approach to ESD /ESE. Case Studies and Network Development
30 SES 04 A
- Challenges and Possibilities for Introducing a Whole-school Approach to ESE in Norwegian Upper secondary schools
Birgitte Bjønness Astrid Tonette Sinnes
- Self-perceived action competence: Validation of an instrument in a whole school ESD development process in Sweden
Daniel Olsson Jelle Boeve-de Pauw Niklas Gerike Teresa Berglund
- The Austrian Ecologisation of Schools Network (ECOLOG): Concept, Factors of Success and Challenges
Franz Rauch Karen Ziener Diana Radmann
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.