session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Taking a Step Further: Developing creative approaches to research on inclusive education
04 SES 06 E
- The quest for genuinely participatory, more inclusive research approaches: The case for Cultural Animation
Martin Levinson Lucy Burke Susan Moffat
- Childhood Identity And Inclusion. A Qualitative And Creative Study Of Experience, In Central Italy And North West England.
- Googling Inclusive Education: A Visual Analysis
Elizabeth Walton Kerryn Dixon
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.