session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
School Transition as an Inclusive Process: Barriers and enablers
04 SES 12 E
- "Who makes the educational decision?" The experiences of students with disability and their parents at the inclusive transition process from SEC I to SEC II
- Exclusive educational biographies. Subjectification processes in the context of pupil transition from mainstream to special schools for socio-emotional development
- Inclusion and Exclusion: Educational Experiences and Outcomes for Children with Special Educational Needs Following Transition to Post-Primary School
Órla Ní Bhroin Joe Travers
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.