session provided by 26. Educational Leadership
Leadership and School Development in Diverse, Underperforming Contexts: Evidence-based policies, values and practices in the U.S., Sweden, Germany and Australia
26 SES 08 A
- Leadership and School Development in Diverse, Underperforming Contexts: Evidence-Based Policies, Values and Practices in the U.S., Sweden, Germany and Australia
Lynnette Brunderman Peter Moyi Suzy Hardie David Gurr Daniela Acquaro Stephan Gerhard Huber Guri Skedsmo Olof Johansson Helene Ärlestig Rose Ylimaki Lawrie Drysdale Giang Pham
- Building Leadership Capacity for Evidence-Based School Development in Underperforming Arizona and South Carolina Schools
Peter Moyi Suzy Hardie
- Australian Examples of Evidence-based School Development
David Gurr Daniela Acquaro Lawrie Drysdale
- School Turnaround in Ten Schools in Germany: Identifying change and development models
Stephan Huber Guri Skedsmo Giang Pham
- Walking the statistics for Ethics, Leadership, and the Quest for Inclusive practice
Olaf Johansson Helene Ärlestig
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.