session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Inclusion And Adult Learning: Vulnerabilities, Participation And 'Self-Building'
04 SES 01 A
- Adult Education As Care For Adulthoods Marked By Multiple Transitions And New Vulnerabilities
- Difficulties At An Educational Center For Adults, Student And Teacher Perspectives Through A Participatory Project
Isabel Fernández Menor Santiago José Cruz Muñoz Antonia Blanco Pesqueira
- Learning Through ‘Self-building’ In A New Social Care Landscape
Andy Coverdale Melanie Nind Andrew Power Hannah Macpherson Edward Hall Alexandra Kaley
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.