session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Attitudes Towards Inclusive Education: How Much They Affect Future Teachers Training?
04 SES 01 D
VMP 5 - Room 3136
- Do attitudes toward autism affect the results on Group-based Early Start Denver Model teacher training?
Irene Russo Filomena Agrillo Cynthia Zierhut Paola Aiello
- Pre- and In-Service Teachers' Attitudes, Concerns, Efficacy And Intentions To Teach In Inclusive classrooms
Sergej Wüthrich Jonas Sebastian Büchi Caroline Sahli Lozano
- Becoming an Inclusive Primary School Teacher: Does the Intersectionality of Student Characteristics Affect Future Teachers’ Attitudes towards Inclusion?
Katharina Maitz Lisa Paleczek
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.