session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Reflecting on Practices To Build More Inclusive Schools
04 SES 12 E
- Moving Toward More Inclusive Schools: a Case of Tatweer Schools in Saudi Arabia
- A Comparison of Ethnic Majority and Minority Students’ Epistemological Beliefs about History
- Learning Opportunities for Inclusive Education throughout the use of "Monsters Inc." and "Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings"
Ana Virginia López Fuentes
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.