session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Can Social, Emotional and Intercultural Competencies play a Crucial Role in the Era of Risk? Part 2
04 SES 17 B
Symposium continued from 04 SES 16 B
- Can Social, Emotional and Intercultural Competencies play a Crucial Role in the era of Risk? Part 2
Ana Kozina Saša Puzić Ivana Jugovic Helene Dahlström Nina Eliasson Ana Mlekuž Helle Jensen Manja Veldin Tina Vršnik Perše Iva Košutić Mirta Mornar Greta Wiklund Lind Anders Lindqvist Urška Štremfel
- The Relationship Between Empathy And Aggressive Behaviour: Does Implementation Of A Social, Emotional And Intercultural Learning Program Make A Difference
Ana Kozina Manja Veldin Tina Vršnik Perše
- The Role Of Students’ Social And Emotional Competencies In Predicting Anti-Immigrant Attitudes
Saša Puzić Ivana Jugović Iva Košutić Mirta Mornar
- Experiences From The Field Trial Of The Hand In Hand Programme For Students In Sweden
Helene Dahlström Nina Eliasson Greta Wiklund Lind Anders Lindqvist
- Understanding Social, Emotional And Intercultural Learning In The European Education Area
Ana Mlekuž Urška Štremfel Ana Kozina
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.