session provided by 01. Continuing Professional Development: Learning for Individuals, Leaders, and Organisations
Pedagogy, Education and Praxis: An eleven-year progress report from an international research network - Part 2
01 SES 08 A
Symposium continued from 01 SES 07 A
- Pedagogy, Education and Praxis: An Eleven-year Progress Report from an International Research Network – Part 2
Stephen Kemmis Susanne Francisco Anette Olin Ian Hardy Ingrid Henning-Loeb Mervi Kaukko Jane Wilkinson Christine Grice Michaela Pörn Gunilla Karlberg-Granlund Anita Norlund Kirsten Petrie Lill Langelotz
- Professional Learning as Professional Practice
Susanne Francisco Anette Olin Michaela Pörn Gunilla Karlberg-Granlund
- Conditions for Praxis: Local and Global
Ian Hardy Ingrid Henning-Loeb Anita Norlund Kirsten Petrie
- Researching praxis
Mervi Kaukko Jane Wilkinson Lill Langelotz
Search the ECER Programme
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.