session provided by 04. Inclusive Education
Collaborative Practices In And Out-Of-Class: What Is The Teachers’ Perspective?
04 SES 09 F
- May the School of All be the School of Everyone? A Differentiated View of Teaching and Learning: A Qualitative Study
- In & Out: Teachers' Opinions on Push-and-Pull-Out of Different Students in Lower Secondary Schools
Hege Merete Somby Anna Frizzarin Heidrun Demo Kari Nes
- Investigating Collaborative Processes Across Sub-practices - a Key to New Understandings of Inclusive School Development
Janne Hedegaard Hansen Mette Molbaek Maria Christina Secher Schmidt Charlotte Riis Jensen
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.