session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Schooling and ESE
30 SES 02 A
- From Descriptive Towards Supportive? Overview of 5 Years of ESD-monitoring and Discussion of a Future Reflexive and Implementation-facilitating Monitoring Approach
Mandy Singer-Brodowski Antje Brock Julius Grund Janne von Seggern Jorrit Holst
- Language of Conditionality: A Tool for Communicating and Learning about Uncertain Sustainability Challenges in the Classroom
- Schooling and ESE: Revisiting Stevenson’s Argument from a Pragmatist Perspective
Ásgeir Tryggvason Louise Sund Johan Öhman
- Successes and Pitfalls in a National Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) Program – The Case of the Sustainability Thematic Week in Hungary
Attila Varga Katalin Néder Iván Zsolt Berze Andrea Dúll
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.