session provided by 01.Professional Learning and Development
Evidence Based School Practice as an Area of Tension – Approaches and Ideas to Close the Gap Between Practice and Research
01 SES 12 B
- Evidence Based School Practice as an Area of Tension – Approaches and Ideas to Close the Gap Between Practice and Research
Franziska Locher Giang Pham Maximilian Knogler Ulrike Hartmann Evelin Herbein René Staab Tina Seidel Richard Shavelson Andreas Hetmanek Annika Diery Mareike Kunter Julia Maier Benjamin Fauth
- Teacher Education as a Key to Promote Evidence-Based Practice in Education: A Clearinghouse Service Approach
Maximilian Knogler Andreas Hetmanek Annika Diery Tina Seidel
- Addressing Gaps Between Educational Research and School Practice: An Application of Farley-Ripple et al.’s Conceptual Framework
Ulrike Hartmann René Staab Mareike Kunter
- Promoting Teaching Quality through Classroom Observation and Feedback
Evelyn Herbein Julia Maier Benjamin Fauth
- Use of Data-Driven Feedback for the Improvement of Classroom Instruction: A Refined Theoretical Model and Empirical Evidence from Switzerland
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.