session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Research on Global (Citizenship) Education
30 SES 17 A
- Research on Global (Citizenship) Education
Douglas Bourn Annette Scheunpflug Karen Pashby Louise Sund Massimiliano Tarozzi Cathryn MacCallum Liam Wegimont
- Evidence and efficacy – a compulsion for Global Education?
- Critical Global Citizenship Education in the era of SDG 4.7: Discussing HEADSUP with secondary teachers in England, Finland and Sweden
Karen Pashby Louise Sund
- Role of NGOs in Global Citizenship Education
- Global learning: through addressing Attitudes, Behaviours and Competencies (ABC) in teaching and learning in Zanzibar.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.