session provided by 30. Environmental and Sustainability Education Research (ESER)
Global citizenship education and ESE
30 ONLINE 24 B
MeetingID: 821 8726 7756 Code: FQu21F
- Global Education in Teacher Training – State of Art, Driving Forces and Obstacles in Hungary
Attila Varga Réka Balogh Ferenc Mónus Csenge Tóth Zsuzsanna Huszár Lan Anh Nguyen Luu
- An Empirical Study of Green Skills in Environmental Engineering Bachelor Programs in Poland and in Hungary.
Orsolya Barna Mária Szalmáné Csete PhD. habil.
- Towards a European Competence Framework for Sustainability through Crowdsourcing: Narratives of ‘Nightmare Schools’ and ‘Dream Schools’ of Sustainablity Education
Anna Lehtonen Niina Mykrä Hannu Heikkinen Terhi Nokkala
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.