session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Eductional Apects of Rural Schooling – Possibilities, Challenges and Changes
14 SES 01 A
- Territorial inequality and school-based curriculum: Voices from Portuguese and Czech rural schools
Francisco Sousa Silvie Kucerova
- Challenges of the municipal school network planning
- The School Bus: A Facilitator And Barrier To School Attendance.
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.