session provided by 14. Communities, Families and Schooling in Educational Research
Schooling of Ordinary and Vulnerable Youth. Transitions between Levels of Schooling and Transitions to Adulthood (Part 2)
14 SES 06 A
- Explaining Transitions to Upper Secondary Education in Taiwan: An Empirical Test of the Rational Choice Model
- Vulnerable Youths' Perspective On The Transition From Lower Secondary School To Upper Secondary School
- Resources and Difficulties in the Transition from Elementary to Primary School – Parents, Educators and Teachers’ Perspectives
Antje Rothe Ann-Kathrin Arndt Prof. Dr. Rolf Werning Dr. Michael Urban
- Interdisciplinary understanding of youth:Development and test of a longitudinal survey for the Swiss Federal Survey of Adolescents
Stephan Gerhard Huber Lehmann Mariette Lussi Isabella
- Search for keywords and phrases in "Text Search"
- Restrict in which part of the abstracts to search in "Where to search"
- Search for authors and in the respective field.
- For planning your conference attendance you may want to use the conference app, which will be issued some weeks before the conference
- If you are a session chair, best look up your chairing duties in the conference system (Conftool) or the app.